Creating a good foundation
The KEMPERDUR LASI Basic coating is the foundation for the production of the load-securing coating KEMPERDUR LASI. In combination with our KEMPERDUR LASI Filler and KEMPERDUR LASI Finish, it forms a coating for optimum slip resistance, for example on truck-loading surfaces, loading bridges, containers, trailers or transporters.
Product advantages of KEMPERDUR LASI Basic
Certified according to Euro standard DIN EN 12195-1 with a friction coefficient of 0.87 μD (dry loading area) and 0.89 μD (wet loading area).
Cost and time savings
Through shortened loading and unloading times.
Simple and fast application
Can be applied by your own employees.
Fields of application
Foundation for the production of a load-securing coating for loading areas on transport vehicles.
At 23 °C and max. 50% humidity:
- Processing time approx. 30 minutes
- Rainproof after 60 minutes
- Dry enough to walk on after 2 hours
- Can be further coated after approx. 2 hours
Mixture of components A and B: approx. 0.4–0.5 kg/m²
Comp. A = ivory
Comp. B = transparent
4.5 kg work package consisting of:
Comp. A 2.7 kg in metal bucket
Comp. B 1.8 kg in metal can
KEMPERDUR LASI application video
Take a look at our KEMPERDUR LASI application video and see for yourself how simple the process is!
Required tools for processing
Industrial vacuum cleaner
KEMCO MEK cleaning agent
Nitrile chemical resistant gloves
Coating and sealing the
- Mixing device with spiral agitator
- Empty container for mixing
- Industrial vacuum cleaner
- Paint brush and Nylon roller with extension
- Nitrile chemical resistant gloves
- Protective goggles & overalls
- Spiked shoes
- Masking tape, Cleaning cloths
All quantities and times are approximate and without guarantee. For color specifications, absolute RAL match can not be guaranteed.