The scattering for slip resistance
The two special filler variants KEMPERDUR LASI Filler F0510 and R1020 together with KEMPERDUR LASI Basic and KEMPERDUR LASI Finish form our load-securing coating.
The special scattering contributes to optimum slip resistance, for example on truck-loading surfaces, loading bridges, containers, trailers or transporters.
Fields of application
Special filler for the production of a load-securing coating for loading surfaces on transport vehicles, to be used with the KEMPERDUR LASI Basic coating and KEMPERDUR LASI Finish top layer.
- Highly abrasion-resistant
- Extremely resilient
- Can be driven over by forklifts and lifting vehicles
- Non-slip in wet conditions
Approx. 3 kg/m²
25 kg bag
KEMPERDUR LASI application video
Take a look at our KEMPERDUR LASI application video and see for yourself how simple the process is!
Required tools for processing
Industrial vacuum cleaner
KEMCO MEK cleaning agent
Nitrile chemical resistant gloves
Coating and sealing the
- Mixing device with spiral agitator
- Empty container for mixing
- Industrial vacuum cleaner
- Paint brush and Nylon roller with extension
- Nitrile chemical resistant gloves
- Protective goggles & overalls
- Spiked shoes
- Masking tape, Cleaning cloths
All quantities and times are approximate and without guarantee. For color specifications, absolute RAL match can not be guaranteed.