Up to all weathers
The KEMPERTEC AC GF Gradient filler is used to artificially create a gradient of up to 4%. It can be used at temperatures between +5°C and +30°C and thus leaves a lot of leeway for processing. It is also optimally compatible with the KEMPERTEC AC system.
Fields of application
- As a levelling compound for the levelling of unevenness
- For the production of slopes up to 4%.
- For new construction and repair
- Good weathering resistance
- Applicable at temperatures between +5°C and +30°C
- Fast curing
- Compatible with the KEMPEROL AC system
At least 2.1 kg/m2 per mm layer thickness.
Can be stored cool, frost-free, dry and unopened.
25 kg container (component A) in combination with KEMPEROL CP catalyst powder (component B)
Effective calculation is crucial for success.
There are things that make optimised economic performance easier – our quantity calculator is without doubt one of them. It is so easy: Simply select a product or system structure and specify the size of the surface. And you will be told the exact amount required for the job.
All quantities and times are approximate and without guarantee. For color specifications, absolute RAL match can not be guaranteed.