Our PMMA surfacing
KEMPERDUR AC Surfacing developed on the basis of methyl methacrylate (PMMA) is a product that makes you largely independent of the weather conditions, as it can be applied at temperatures as low as -5°C. Another big benefit: The material is applied as a liquid and cures very fast. The surfacing can be walked on after just 35 minutes.
Tip: Scatter KEMPERDUR CS Microchips for a vibrant surface finish.
Product benefits of KEMPERDUR AC
The visual appearance is maintained even under heavy sunlight exposure.
Can be walked on after just 35 minutes.
High wear protection
When used for new buildings and repair work.
As surfacing in combination with KEMPERDUR AC Filler on KEMPEROL AC Speed Waterproofing, for new buildings and repair work.
At +23°C and max. 50% rel. humidity:
- workability time approx. 20 minutes
- rainproof after 35 minutes
- can be walked on after 35 minutes
- can receive the next coat after 60 minutes
Depending on the properties and condition of the substrate in combination with KEMPERDUR AC Filler: 5.2 kg/m2
- 10 kg container (component A) in combination with KEMPEROL CP Catalyst Powder (component B). For the quantity to be added, see the curing table in the technical information sheet.
- 23 kg bag of KEMPERDUR AC Filler.
All quantities and times are approximate and without guarantee. For color specifications, absolute RAL match can not be guaranteed.